Label & Production Manager (Full Time)
Erased Tapes is an independent record label that was founded in 2007, representing an internationally acclaimed roster of contemporary composers and electronic artists including Rival Consoles, Peter Broderick, Kiasmos, Penguin Cafe, Hatis Noit, Nils Frahm, Crayon, and Ben Lukas Boysen.
We are currently seeking an experienced Label & Production Manager to manage our label team. Working in our East London office and reporting to the company’s Director, the chosen candidate will oversee daily label operations and maintain close relationships with our international manufacturers, designers, distributors, and retail partners to ensure the smooth and timely delivery of our releases.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Organise release schedule, manage production and stock control
- Closely liaise with graphic designers, distributors and suppliers
- Hire, train and manage label assistants and interns
- Metadata preparation and export for digital distribution
- Maintain online store and product databases (eg: product images, descriptions, audio clips, download codes)
- Develop and produce new merchandise for events and tours
- Oversee global shipments and tracking
Desired Experience & Skills
- A keen sense of organisation and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- A passion for contemporary music and design
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience managing a team
- A working knowledge of music retail trends, and physical and digital sales opportunities
- Prior customer service or work in music retail would be a plus
- Mac OSX,
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel),
- Adobe Suite,
- Google Docs,
More Details, How to apply
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave
- Location: London E8
We champion new perspectives and encourage all applicants to apply regardless of colour, gender, religion, sexual orientation, marital status or age.
To apply, please send a short covering letter and CV no later than Wednesday 31st August 2022 to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list “Label & Production Manager” in the subject line. For more information, visit: www.erasedtapes.com.