Based in London, eOne UK is seeking a dynamic individual to represent its artist roster as a digital promotions executive across all divisions of Label, Management & Publishing.
Working with digital business partners and media, this is an exciting new role for someone with an innovative attitude towards artist promotion.
Experience and understanding of Spotify playlisting mechanics and strategy a must. Contacts at the key DSP’s and online press portals a plus.
- Assume responsibility for ensuring Spotify, Apple, Amazon and other digital partners in the UK are engaged with our releases on all levels.
- Build strong relationships with key contacts at DSP’s and online media partners at all levels: ensure data, strategy and operations are communicated with passion and clarity
- Be a positive force in the development of eOne and all of our artists with digital partners
- Service music and press releases and liase with online media on developing acts
- Work closely with the Director of UK Music in developing and executing digital strategy
- Understand, analyse and produce reports internally on data across various platforms to build audience and revenue and identifying opportunities.
- Create dynamic presentations to influence digital partners and represent the needs and best interests of eOne UK
- Understand and be on the forefront of latest innovations, technology, consumer and cultural trends
- Attend and be an exceptional ambassador for all eOne for artist shows in market, as well as industry events and conferences on behalf of company
- Understanding of the current streaming market and the mechanics behind playlisting.
- Knowledge of the key influencers and main online press portals
- Superior knowledge of music across all genres
- Experience in either a label or artist management environment or with DSP’s directly or in a press facing role.
- Skilled in excel and powerpoint
- Understanding of modern digital marketing methods
Who you are:
- You are a pro-active, passionate, self motivating individual that can flourish in a fast paced and demanding environment by identifying opportunities and using initiative to creatively come up with plans to maximise them.
- You have genuine passion for the music industry and growth of digital music sector
- You have unparalleled enthusiasm, a hardcore work ethic and fantastic aptitude towards problem solving
- You possess a passion for and wide array of knowledge in music
- You have a working knowledge and experience with the Creative and Entertainment industries
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of executives, artist management and staff
- You are prepared to adapt to an ever changing landscape and turn your hand to new things every day
- You are self disciplined, self improving and a future leader