A Techstars alumni, Entertainment Intelligence (Ei) is an enterprise-level data insights company, with a focus on the music industry.
Title: Product Support
Skills: data/customer support/SQL
Ei is seeking a highly motivated individual with proven customer service skills, technical abilities, and an investigative mind. This role combines BAU tasks including maintenance of data feeds from platforms and partners, chasing-down bug reports with developers, and communicating solutions with clients.
As such, this role will suit those with a thorough understanding of the music industry landscape, an appreciation for clean metadata, and excellent communication skills. Above all, an investigative mindset capable of leveraging all tools at your disposal to problem solve is essential.
You’ll have excellent presentation skills and be meticulous in note taking to own and deliver on customer-facing documentation and training resources. This role is fully remote and flexible with team meetings occurring in or around London.
- Data feed maintenance
- Identify and communicate bug fixes internally and externally
- Assistance with onboarding new clients
- Own product documentation, and training resources
- Proficiency with MS Excel and Google Sheets
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Eye for detail
- Experience working with functions, SQL queries, and pivot tables
- Experience with graphic design tools (Figma, Photoshop)
1-3 years music industry experience working in a streaming DSP, label, publisher, management company or digital agency.