As Client Administrator, you will manage primary communication between the client, and both our software development team, and sales team, reporting to the company directors.
The successful candidate will be expected to thrive in a start-up environment, contributing ideas and solutions to expand visibility and grow the business.
Entertainment Intelligence (Ei) has created a product suite that collects a vast array of data from social networks, such as Facebook and Twitter; digital retailers like Spotify, Apple Music, Deezer, and Google; and video platforms such as YouTube and Vevo. This data is then mapped to a client’s catalogue of music and reported in ways that make sense to the daily running of their business. Clients using the Ei dashboard include many leading independent labels and distributors.
- Regular communication with clients, to include on-site visits and demonstrations
- Managing clients’ metadata, daily DSP trends and social media metrics
- Management of support and help desk
- Management of website, blog and conference/PR strategy
- Helping to secure new clients
- Proven account management or other relevant experience in the music industry
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Deep understanding of metadata and digital service providers
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a start-up environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Understanding of website development, marketing, measurement and analytics, content management, digital marketing and internet technology
- Excellent time and project management skills. You’re always looking to improve inefficient processes
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Expert at Microsoft Excel, and help desk support software