Working with record labels and music distributors, Entertainment Intelligence (Ei) is unique in its ability to collect, blend and present granular data from a wide variety of sources, including Spotify, Deezer, Apple Music, Google, Facebook & YouTube.
As Client Administrator, you will act as liaison between clients and the business, based in London.
The successful candidate will be expected to thrive in a start-up environment, contributing ideas and solutions to improve both client relationships, and data management.
- Regular communication with clients
- Managing client on-boarding, metadata & daily trends data feeds
- Management of support desk, including development team feedback
- Generating client reports, newsletters and system updates
- Proven customer service or account management experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills; good listening skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, paying attention to detail & deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a start-up environment
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good time and project management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and help desk support software
Applicants should apply by emailing email@example.com