An exciting opportunity to join an established dance music record label in London has arisen.
Founded in 2008, Enhanced Music is responsible for consistently breaking underground talent whilst releasing some of contemporary dance music’s most loved releases, with a roster of talent that spans Billboard-charting headliners through to tastemaker-tipped underground gems.
The company has an international outlook, with the majority of its artists and sales being abroad. Encompassing 7 labels, over 3000 releases, billions of streams and accolades including Gold and Platinum selling releases, Enhanced has seen global success and is highly regarded within the industry today.
Working under the direct supervision of the Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will be working in our Marketing team who are responsible for the creation of all release campaigns across our seven prolific labels. If you are driven by the thought of working in an exciting, dynamic and fun environment, then we’d love to hear from you!
Main Roles include but not limited to:
- Initiate, plan and coordinate the marketing campaigns for label releases assigned to you adhering to strict release deadlines and budgets
- Coordinate artist and project activities around releases (press, events, livestreams, content creation) with the artists and their teams
- Manage all aspects of assigned artists’ development and promotion from concept to completion, working with internal team and external partners
- Ensure marketing materials and tools are created and distributed to relevant parties under strict deadlines and budgets
- Build out DSP campaigns and pitches, working directly with DSP’s and our distribution partners
- Ensure all relevant information on the releases plans, changes and developments are shared to the relevant team members and external partners
- Work with the Marketing Manager and team to ensure plans stick to strict timelines
- Analyze sales, streams and reach to constantly improve and evolve the assigned campaigns
- Generate fresh and relevant marketing ideas with the marketing team
- Briefing art department and content creators for the creation of relevant release assets
- Working with the social media manager to ensure release promotion on the brands socials remain on point
- Liaise with clients and partners to ensure the maximum exposure for our releases and label
Key Skills / Experience:
- At least 2 years experience within marketing in the music industry, ideally with a record label
- Passion for Dance Music and broad knowledge of the music industry
- Team player with creative ideas and solutions
- Highly organized, self motivated and driven
- Ability to cope with fast paced, high pressure environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of new music platforms and the best approach for each to maximise opportunities
- Knowledge about current music and market trends
- Prepared to travel internationally as required
- Good experience developing artists
- Good understanding of social media channels
- Good understanding of consumer insights
- Good skills in standard office software (Google Doc, Google Sheets etc)
Preferable but not essential:
- Basic skills with creative software such as Adobe Photoshop & Premiere Pro
Salary competitive but dependent on experience within the industry.
Please get in touch with your CV and covering letter; email [email protected] or call 0207 613 2708 for more information.