Founded in 2008, Enhanced Music is an independent record label and publisher based in London.
Releasing across various electronic and dance genres, the company has an international outlook, with the majority of its artists and sales being abroad. Encompassing 6 labels, over 2000 releases, and now a standalone publishing division, Enhanced has seen global success and is highly regarded within the industry today.
Enhanced is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join the growing team in London. You will report directly to the Marketing Manager.
Main Roles include but not limited to:
- Management of content for our various label and artist social channels
- Management of content for our websites
- Developing strategy and engaging content for our social media channels
- Digital advertising for social media and DSP promotion
- Creation of outstanding marketing ideas for releases, artists and the label brand
- Overseeing the creation of digital assets for promotion
- Working with clients and partners to ensure the maximum exposure for our releases and label
- Analyze sales and reach to constantly improve and evolve our business
- Working with the label team to exceed sales targets
- Creation of newsletters and direct to fan marketing
Key Skills / Experience:
- At least 2 years experience within social media marketing in the music industry
- Education and qualifications in marketing
- Good knowledge of the music industry, current trends and latest tech
- A broad knowledge across multiple music genres but in particular electronic music
- Highly organized, self motivated and driven
- Ability to cope with fast paced, high pressure environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT Skills and good experience and know-how with digital marketing advertising platforms such as Google Analytics, Adwords and Facebook Ads manager
- Experienced with social media management tools, web developer programs and email mailer clients
Preferable but not essential:
- Basic skills with creative software such as Adobe Photoshop & Premiere Pro
Salary competitive but dependent on experience within the industry.
Please get in touch with your CV and covering letter; email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 613 2708 for more information.