Founded in 2008, Enhanced Music is an independent record label and publisher based in London. Releasing across various electronic and dance genres, the company has an international outlook, with the majority of its artists and sales being abroad. Encompassing 6 labels, over 3000 releases, and now a standalone publishing division, Enhanced has seen global success and is highly regarded within the industry today.
An exciting opportunity to join our design team in London has now arisen. Working under the direct supervision of the Lead Designer, the successful candidate will be working in our Marketing & Creative team who are responsible for the creation of all release campaigns across our six prolific labels. If you are driven by the thought of working in an exciting, dynamic and fun environment, then we’d love to hear from you!
Please provide a portfolio of your recent work with your application, including both video and image-based examples.
- Undertaking a variety of projects across several brands; ensuring design and brand consistency across all mediums
- Following templates and/or briefs to create release artworks (both custom and template) and release assets for everything from singles to albums and tours
- Following different briefs to create bespoke marketing content
- Creating striking graphic and animated content for social channels
- Research and brainstorming for new and exciting design and video ideas
- Assisting in video editing
- Assisting on shoot days, including: photoshoots, merch videos, livestreams and live events
- Assisting in ad hoc duties
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is essential. Including, but not limited to: Photoshop, After Effects and Illustrator
- Proven experience in graphic design and the creation of fresh, custom concepts
- Proven experience in video editing (preferably via Final Cut or Premiere Pro) required, with a focus on motion graphics and animation
- Strong understanding of digital formats and how people consume content via social media channels (i.e. Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Spotify, etc)
- Religious attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Must be a team player, capable of working closely with others across all domains in order to achieve a united goal
- Strong typography skills, including a knowledge of proper spelling and grammar
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Be fresh and excited for the role and the opportunities it presents
- Have a keen interest and knowledge of electronic music, preferably the Melodic and Progressive House and Trance scenes
- Be collaborative, able to ideate and construct ideas within a team-based creative environment
- Be a highly creative and imaginative individual with a constant flow of fresh ideas
- Have a positive, hard-working “can-do” attitude, and the ability to multitask on multiple projects simultaneously
- Be immersed within the music industry, and excited by the prospect of going to events, making new connections and learning more about what’s happening in the industry
Salary competitive but dependent on experience within the industry.
Please get in touch with your CV and covering letter; email [email protected] or call 0207 613 2708 for more information.