Founded in 2008, Enhanced Music is an independent record label and publisher based in London. Releasing across various electronic and dance genres, the company has an international outlook, with the majority of its artists and sales being abroad. Encompassing 6 labels, over 3000 releases, and now a standalone publishing division, Enhanced has seen global success and is highly regarded within the industry today.
An exciting opportunity to join our team in London has now arisen. We are seeking a self-motivated and driven individual to join our day to day operations to oversee royalty processing and accounting to ensure we are maximising revenue for both our artists and labels, whilst keeping up to date accounts across the company.
- Day to day reconciliation of all bank accounts
- Reconciliation of all sales and receivables for the online store
- Ensuring all sales invoices are created accurately and distributed on time
- Corresponding with our worldwide distributors and partners and all clients, ensuring all statements delivered to us on time, correct and successfully imported into our system.
- Reconciling all statements
- Creating all artist statements in our system, and overseeing the distribution to all artists and payments of their invoices
- Working with our team to strict deadlines to ensure clients’ statements are accurate and complete
- Dealing with any oversees tax issues such as withholding tax
- Regular meetings and monthly reports to management, from a release-by-release basis, to company wide analytical reports.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2 years royalty administration experience
- 2 years accounts receivable experience
- Well-rounded knowledge of the music industry and experience in royalty processing
- Highly organised & time management skills are a must.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be proficient with Mac OS and Excel
- Able to work with large amounts of data.
- Ability to work to tight monthly deadlines
- Quick learner
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Be fresh and excited for the role and the opportunities it presents
- Have a keen interest and knowledge of electronic music, preferably the Melodic and Progressive House and Trance scenes
- Be collaborative, able to ideate and construct ideas within a team-based environment
- Have a positive, hard-working “can-do” attitude, and the ability to multitask on multiple projects simultaneously
Salary competitive but dependent on experience within the industry.
Please get in touch with your CV and covering letter; email [email protected] or call 0207 613 2708 for more information.