We are Encore Recordings, LLC – a fully independent record label based in Beverly Hills, CA. We are currently seeking a Visual Content Manager, with music industry and content creation experience. This position reports to the General Manager of Encore Recordings, will oversee and work on the creation of visual content projects and music videos.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the creation of music videos and visual content through all aspects of production and delivery.
- Provide creative support for artists across all visual media and marketing initiatives.
- Maintain knowledge of artist roster, employees, and important external contacts.
- 1 year + label, agency, or management experience working on creative artist campaigns.
- Fluency in pre-production, production and post-production and social media content for general use (TikTok & Instagram).
- Proficient with video editing software (Final Cut Pro & Adobe Premiere).
- Must have relationships with photographers, music video directors, and general creatives.
- Knowledge of, or experience dealing with, contracts related to creative work and intellectual property, preferred.
- Experience commissioning creative assets, such as photo shoots, music videos, and album packaging, preferred.
- Based in Los Angeles. Full-time, on-site position.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays