emPawa Africa is a music aggregator that works with upcoming African Artists helping them grow across Africa and beyond.
emPawa Africa is the brainchild of African Superstar – Mr Eazi.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant who will be responsible for supporting the C-level executives which consists of the founders and the management team. In this role, you will work hand-in-hand with the founders of the business to help implement management decisions, as an integral member of the team and an ambassador of the Empawa Brand.
Our Ideal candidate is a passionate individual who is flexible and able to think on his/her feet . This is a very exciting position for someone who is looking to grow with the company and be a part of revolutionizing the music business.
- Provide advanced level of executive support to c-level executives at emPawa ;
- Serve as a liaison officer between the executives and the organization;
- Arrange and Coordinate meetings & events with event planning committees on behalf of the company;
- Organize and coordinate the activities of the c-level executives;
- Manage calendar & diary activities including appointment coordination of the C-level executives and keep them informed as required;
- Provide Telephone support, i.e answer calls on behalf of the c-level executives;
- Provide email support i.e responding to emails on behalf of c-level executives, maintain contacts and email distribution lists.
- Book travel arrangements and plan travel itinerary for c-level executives and team members, including flights, accommodation, car-hire, security, escorts etc.;
- Reconcile travel and monthly expenses of the c-level executives;
- Prepare or review documents as and when required on behalf of c-level executives
- Maintains all confidential information on behalf of the c-level executives.
- Manage and support the Empawa community.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills;
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent organization & planning skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail oriented;
- Able to maintain highly confidential information;
- Flexible, and able to travel worldwide with little/no restrictions
- Able to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience working in the music/entertainment industry is a plus
- This role may require a high level of up to 85% travel thus ability to travel with limited restrictions is mandatory.