Employer emPawa Africa
Location: Accra, Lagos, London, Dubai ( global, remote but ability to travel ) Salary Competitive
Closes: 7 October 2022
Start date: Immediately
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Industry Sector: Music/Tech Industry
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Our Vision and Mission
emPawa Africa is a music label services platform that partners with independent African artists and labels in creating, promoting and funding their art to the world whilst maintaining their economic and creative freedom.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant who will be responsible for supporting the C-level executives which consists of the founders and the management team. In this role, you will work hand-in-hand with the founders of the business to help implement management decisions, as an integral member of the team and an ambassador of the Empawa Brand.
Our Ideal candidate is a passionate individual who is flexible and able to think on his/her feet . This is a very exciting position for someone who is looking to grow with the company and be a part of revolutionising the music business.
This is a very exciting position for someone who is looking to grow with the company and be a part of revolutionising the music business and having a role to play in pioneering music from Africa across the globe. Experience is really key, especially with music, startup ecosystem.
Duties to include but not limited to
- Provide advanced level of executive support to c-level executives at emPawa ;
- Serve as a liaison officer between the executives and the organisation;
- Arrange and Coordinate meetings & events with event planning committees on behalf of the company.
- Organise and coordinate the activities of the c-level executives;
- Manage calendar & diary activities including appointment coordination of the C-level executives and keep them informed as required;
- Provide Telephone support, i.e answer calls on behalf of the c-level executives;
- Provide email support i.e responding to emails on behalf of c-level executives, maintain contacts and email distribution lists.
- Book travel arrangements and plan travel itinerary for c-level executives and team members, including flights, accommodation, car-hire, security, escorts etc.;
- Reconcile travel and monthly expenses of the c-level executives;
- Prepare or review documents as and when required on behalf of c-level executives
- Maintains all confidential information on behalf of the c-level executives.
- Manage and support the Empawa community.
The ideal candidate
Will have or be:
- Must be bilingual and have the ability to speak French fluently
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills;
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent organisation & planning skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Able to maintain highly confidential information;
- Flexible, and able to travel worldwide with little/no restrictions
- Able to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience working in the music/entertainment industry is a plus
Travel: This role may require a high level of up to 85% travel thus ability to travel with limited restrictions is mandatory.
To Apply: Qualified and interested candidates should fill out this form: https://form.typeform.com/to/xWx01uuo