One of the fastest growing, forward-thinking, global independent labels is currently looking for experienced Product & Marketing Manager in their London office.
Working across the 3 label imprints, (Eleven Seven, Better Noise and Five Seven), whose artists include Motley Crue, Papa Roach, Nothing More, Dirty Heads, Nelly Furtado, Romes and many more, you will be based in London and work closely with our US and European teams across our 20 albums to be released in 2018, reporting to the Managing Director of Europe.
- Working with NY office on Production and marketing of physical and digital releases for our frontline and catalogue releases with our European Distributor.
- Liaising with our distributor on all aspects of production and driving retail sales and retail marketing initiatives.
- Devising and implementing high quality and creative marketing campaigns for our frontline and catalogue releases within budget.
- Servicing video, audio and digital content, as well as marketing assets, to meet deadlines of our European representatives and Plugging and PR specialists.
- Liaison with UK and European Independent Pluggers and Independent PR plus in house representatives to ensure European release tool co-ordination for radio and press launches.
- Working to project timelines for multiple campaigns.
- Working when required with A&R, Marketing/Digital Marketing, Promotions, International, Production, Digital Account Management and Sync team in NY and LA.
- Managing of budgets and liaising with the UK MD on budgets for projects.
- Point of contact for our European Reps on projects and releases.
- Preparing and delivering sales and marketing reports to label and management.
- Attend daily and weekly conferences call on Production, Marketing, Streaming Analysis, and European Promo.
- Be available to travel to E7 NY Offices, European Offices of Digital Service Providers and UK offices of partners if and when required.
- Be available to meet with bands, promoters, pluggers, DSP and other such meetings around the UK and Europe.
- Minimum 3 years appropriate experience matching many if not all elements of the job description.
- Experience working for a DSP or a digital distributor is an advantage but not essential.
- Highly motivated self-starter with an ability to think creatively, a solution orientated decision maker with the capacity to work in a high-pressure environment.
- In-depth experience of current music industry and knowledge and experience of current music marketing campaigns.
- Team player who is flexible to work on different aspects of the label as required when people are on holiday etc.
- Excellent written and verbal English and communication skills.
- Ability to work with managers and artists and ability to deal with difficult situations with tact and professionalism.
- Well connected in the digital music business – DSPs and playlisters.
- Represent E7 to a globally professional standard, be punctual, professional, personable, responsible and trustworthy.
Salary is dependent on experience. Please indicate current / desired salary when applying.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom with no travel restrictions on travel in USA or Europe. Eleven Seven Music is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.