The Eleven Seven Label Group (E7LG) is a rapidly expanding, full-service, independent music company with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, London, and Berlin.
As a global leader in independent music, E7LG is the home to Eleven Seven Music, Five Seven Music and Better Noise Records. We are a forward-thinking music company that develops artists careers through touring, streaming, social platforms, integrated marketing and analytics.
We offer excellent benefits including: generous paid time off, health/dental/vision insurance, 401k match, bi-annual company outings, flexible work-life-balance, bagel Monday’s, cabinet full of snacks, regular office lunches and Friday office-hangouts. Come for the free snacks and stay for a great career.
If you have a passion for music, are hardworking and a team player who wants to be ahead of the curve, then we want to hear from you because your passion contributes to overall success!
- Strong knowledge of rock and alternative music genres
- Have excellent communication skills with press, artists, management and internally
- An excellent and diligent writer (writing samples will be requested)
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skill is a must
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Positive and team-oriented attitude with great relationship building skills
- Self-directed, proactive, forward-thinker and highly motivated
- Proven track record of national and regional placements
- Provide support to the Head of Publicity on all E7LG Releases
- Assist with creating the overall PR strategy on full album cycle campaigns
- Work with product managers to identify core campaign press goals per artist/release
- Pitch and secure national and regional press coverage for artists across all media
- Coordinate all global press requests, schedule phone and email interviews with artists
- Pitch traditional online and print press, regional TV; Facilitate video/asset servicing for TV
- Pitch niche outlets including vloggers, online sessions, podcasts, and more
- Write, edit and distribute press releases to media and service music to media
- Secure meaningful press opportunities and organize press days when appropriate
- Maintain and expand current PR databases with particular focus on strengthening lists
- Send weekly press reports to internal and external teams
- Must have minimum 4 years of experience as a publicist at a record label or music agency
- Have worked with indie and A-list artists on full album campaigns
- Tour publicity experience; proven track record of placements
- Strong relationships in national media, regional media and across rock, alternative, indie, cultural, lifestyle, trade outlets and more