Eleven Seven Label Group, home to rock and alternative acts like Papa Roach, Five Finger Death Punch, Just Loud, Bang Bang Romeo, Bad Wolves, Nothing More, Diamante and many more, are seeking a full-time Label Coordinator at its European office in Kings Cross, London.
You’ll work closely to provide general support to assist in the day to day running of the label in the UK and Europe.
The ideal candidate is an able self-starter with a genuine desire to develop a career in the music industry.
You will be an excellent communicator, flexible, organised, and able to prioritise your own workload, with an ambition to learn and grow.
- Providing general support to UK and Europe office.
- Updating our partners and relevant retailers on our projects.
- Coordinating artists’ interview schedules.
- Providing admin and office management support for the Streaming Executive and UK staff.
- Compiling reports on streams on Spotify, Deezer, Amazon, Apple on E7LG acts.
- Collating Sales and Chart positions for UK and Europe.
- Providing support to the NY and LA offices for bespoke requests.
- Distribution of music, art etc to our PR and radio pluggers.
- Creating promo reports on published interviews, clippings, links etc.
- Attending events such as gigs and overseeing band promo such as phone interviews and in person interviews.
- Other campaign support and general research where needed.
- Keeping asset files up to date in Dropbox.Postal mailouts of Cds, Vinyl and promotional tools.
- Processing purchase orders for payment by US office.
- Taking notes on conference calls
You must be eligible to work in the uk
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
You will be taught how to complete all tasks, so we are looking for someone who is:
- Detail-oriented, flexible and quick to learn
- Good time management skills, with the ability to prioritise own workload / complete tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Essential: MS Office, Google Apps, social media platforms. Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and video editing tools a plus.