Eleven Seven Label Group (E7LG) is a rapidly expanding, full-service, independent music company with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, London, and Berlin.
As a global leader in independent music, E7LG is the home to Eleven Seven Music, Five Seven Music and Better Noise Records. We are a forward-thinking music company that develops artists careers through touring, streaming, social platforms, integrated marketing and analytics.
We offer excellent benefits including: generous paid time off, health/dental/vision insurance, 401k match, bi-annual company outings, flexible work-life-balance, bagel Monday’s, cabinet full of snacks, regular office lunches and Friday office-hangouts. Come for the free snacks and stay for a great career.
If you have a passion for music, are hardworking and a team player who wants to be ahead of the curve, then we want to hear from you because your passion contributes to overall success!
Eleven Seven Label Group is looking for a Creative Director who can conceive and implement visual marketing campaigns that range from mood boards, photo shoots, video shoots, and oversee all packaging design.
The Creative Director will be responsible for developing engaging collateral for our clients that tells a story and elicits an emotional response from the listener/fans.
The successful candidate will work closely with the design, graphic arts and marketing personnel to deliver content that exceeds the expectations of our clients.
- Initiate and design complex and simple creative marketing plans based on the mission and branding statements
- Ensure that each project has the specific financial and personnel resources it requires to be successful
- Work with the executive team to implement marketing materials to help increase the artist’s exposure within necessary timelines
- Commission and collaborate with design personnel to ensure that all creative ideas are presented properly
- Liaise with Artists, Managers, Label Managers, and content creators
- Maintain relationships with photographers, videographers, content creators and source new talent!
- Work in tandem with legal to require necessary ”work for hire” contracts
- Some travel necessary to oversee creative projects
- If necessary, product content in-house, can include conception, image/storyboarding, directing, shooting, and editing
- Deliver content in correct specifications for all platforms