Elephant Music are a multi-award winning music company, specialising in Music for Advertising and Marketing Campaigns. We have offices in London and LA and are expanding the team for 2021.
We are looking for a Sync Assistant to help coordinate the global team.
- Assist with weekly research reports focused on current charts, trends etc.
- Assist with day-to-day administrative tasks to ensure A& department runs smoothly
- Uploading new work to social media platforms
- Log brief information in order to produce monthly reports on market trends for sync industry
- Provide ad hoc support to the Sync Services team during busy periods, as instructed by team Heads.
- Book and prepare team meetings
- Internal playlisting of new music and catalog
- Playlisting for streaming platforms (Spotify, Apple Music etc) and leasing with our distributor
- Music Business or Creative Industry studies
- Basic understanding of Music Production
- Knowledge of the sync sector and/or copyright
- Previous work experience in a music organisation and/or administrative role is desirable
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and full GSuite
- Experience updating/managing website and social platforms is meriting
- Good organisational skills, the ability to structure and make relevant priorities of own workload.
- Attention to detail and a drive to be accurate and thorough at all times.
- Ability to work effectively towards deadlines and under pressure at peak times.
- Interest and knowledge of the music industry
- Personable with strong verbal and written communication skills to be able to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactive, dynamic and friendly attitude and happy working in a supportive role shifting between independent and team work.
- Keen interest to work in the sync/music industry
- Basic video editing skills
Location – London/Remote on GMT timezone
Salary – based on experience