Fast growing Indie UK based label, artist centered, and distributed globally by the Orchard is creating a new position for a Label Product Manager for their London area based operation.
This role involves working with the label’s management team, overseeing the entire album release campaign from start to finish, and reporting back on developments at any given time within each stage and division. The role includes the oversight of tasks by other people within the management team, to ensure they are being completed and in a timely manner and everything is properly communicated to those who need to know. This role requires creativity, initiative and an ability to handle multiple projects at once. Attention to detail is vital, as well as a deep understanding of online trends, tools, and social networks.
You will be implementing strategies across artist-led, B2C and B2B campaigns as well as being an essential part of our artists’ teams, helping to communicate, market and promote their music around the world.
- Coordinate digital singles and album deliveries, setting up releases, and ensuring the logistical processes for each release.
- Update detailed reports for ongoing marketing campaigns to ensure that all results are communicated to internal staff, our distributor’s commercial team, and the artist’s management team.
- Coordinate external marketing services, PR, radio promo, social media, etc, including monitoring and motivating external agencies.
- Create and maintain campaign timelines, briefing teams, and communicating release information efficiently.
- Developing creative marketing ideas for campaigns, as well as conducting industry research and audience targeting.
- Analyzing advertising and marketing initiatives to ensure effectiveness.
- Overseeing and ensuring that all parts of a campaign are being implemented properly.
- Overseeing touring activity for active releases, and developing regional promotions.
- Developing and pitching creative ideas for single and album campaigns, including DSPs, online ads, posters, stickers, press angles, live shows, promo events, guerilla activity, merch etc.
- An understanding of interactive technologies and communication tools including email, social media platforms, and viral marketing techniques.
- Data driven with a deep knowledge and interest in the streaming landscape (Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, Amazon, Deezer, Qobuz, etc).
- Creative marketing thinker and motivated self-starter.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to multitask and prioritize workflow.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and complete urgent tasks.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and creative/copy writing skills.
- Reporting and data analytics skills.
- Candidates should be highly motivated with knowledge & instinctive interest in marketing & sales.
- 2 years Music Industry experience. Knowledge of distribution & DSP activities.
- Candidates will possess strong verbal & written skills.
- Advanced computer skills. Photoshop & other disciplines are valuable.
- Interested in a wide variety of music.
- A vision of the huge growth opportunity for international business.
Please send your resume, any work samples, and a personalized cover letter to: [email protected]