earMUSIC is Edel Group’s international record company dedicated to rock, pop, metal and alternative rock repertoire.
The label merges the experience and tradition of over 20 years of success of Edel worldwide with a renewed musical direction and fresh approach to the development of artist’s career and new releases. earMUSIC‘s roster features names such as Alice Cooper, Chickenfoot, Skunk Anansie, Lisa Stansfield, Deep Purple, Status Quo, Foreigner, BABYMETAL, Gamma Ray, Stratovarius, Marillion, Tarja, DragonForce, Thunder and many others.
At the earliest date possible we are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant.
You’ve taken your first steps in online marketing and are well-versed in working with image and video editing? You’d like to jump right into working on marketing campaigns for artists such as Deep Purple, Alice Cooper or Status Quo? Apply for the job and become part of the team!
- Assisting in the planning and execution of all our online marketing actions
- Creating graphics and video content such as trailers, song streams, images, banners and more with Photoshop or Final Cut Pro
- Analysing our content on YouTube and tracking down illegal uploads
- Helping to build and manage our websites/landing pages and working with content management systems
- Developing and implementing creative ideas for our campaigns
- Executing online marketing campaigns in agreement with the team and analysing their performance
- Tracking the performance of our content on digital shops and streaming services
- Booking ads on online platforms such as Facebook & Instagram, as well as on Google Ads and Amazon
- Supporting our affiliate marketing by creating links for international shops and analysing their performance
- You’ve successfully finished your studies in Marketing/Communication and have at least one year of experience in working in online marketing
- Music is your passion, you have a strong interest in Classic Rock, Rock, Metal and Adult Pop and you know your way around social media as well as music streaming services
- You’ve previously booked campaigns with Facebook Ads or Google Ads
- You’re well-versed in working with Photoshop and Final Cut Pro
- You’re proficient in working with MS Office
- Even on a busy day, you’re easily able to keep track of your tasks
- You’re interested in the latest trends, love being creative as well as sharing and realising your own ideas
- You are able to confidently communicate in both English and German
If we have awakened your interest and you are open to new professional challenges, we would be delighted to receive an informative application from you via https://jobs.edel.com.