earMUSIC is Edel Group’s international record company dedicated to rock, pop, metal and alternative rock repertoire.
The label merges the experience and tradition of over 20 years of success of Edel worldwide with a renewed musical direction and fresh approach to the development of artist’s career and new releases.
earMUSIC‘s roster features names such as Alice Cooper, Chickenfoot, Skunk Anansie, Lisa Stansfield, Deep Purple, Status Quo, Foreigner, BABYMETAL, Gamma Ray, Stratovarius, Marillion, Tarja, DragonForce, Thunder and many others.
At the earliest date possible we are looking for a Community Manager.
You love writing and sharing your knowledge about your favorite artists? You enjoy communicating with others and know how to build and handle a strong online community? You might be just the person we’re looking for!
- Managing our online community and interacting with fans and followers by replying to messages and comments
- Writing articles for our websites and creating texts for our social media posts
- Supporting the online marketing team by giving input drawn from your own knowledge and insight into our community
- Creating additional content across all our channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, website) that go beyond our album campaigns
- Keeping track of our artists’ channels and looking for content to share or interact with
- Community building by doing give-away campaigns or community activities
- Development and realisation of new communication ideas and strategies
- Analysing our own and competitors’ online marketing campaigns
- You are passionate about music, especially Classic Rock, Rock, Metal and Adult Pop and you know the who is who in the world of music and the most important artists, festivals and labels in the above genres
- You understand the basics of online marketing and are interested in learning more so you can help creating upcoming campaigns
- You love to write and have strong communication skills
- You speak and write perfect English
- You are well organized and able to work on different projects at the same time
- Coding skills are a plus!
If we have awakened your interest and you are open to new professional challenges, we would be delighted to receive an informative application from you via https://jobs.edel.com.