Backed by Rights’Up, a music rights company started in 2012 that manages neighboring rights collection for over 2.2M recordings, eddy.app is the newest venture on a mission to undo the chaos of music royalty accounting.
eddy.app is a music royalty accounting software for Independent Record Labels. We’re building the next generation royalty accounting tool for labels while providing superior experience for their artists.
We’re looking for a dynamic Customer Success Specialist to be an essential part of the sales & support team. You will be in charge of our users’ onboarding journey and providing a great user experience for both record labels & artists. If you’re motivated and have experience in music royalty accounting, eddy.app is a great place to grow.
Responsibilities as Customer Success Specialist:
- Help record labels set up their eddy.app account
- Optimize internal processes and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives
- Build training courses and educational material for our customers
- Maintain a deep understanding of the software, assist customers with questions and offer efficient problem solving.
- Help establish clear retention goals and milestones both for clients and eddy.app team members
Skills for a Customer Success Specialist:
- Problem solver: ability to understand underlying user issues, identify solutions through creative thinking and research
- Relationship management & empathy : attentive to customers and ability to develop a deep understanding of their needs.
- 2 to 5 years experience working in royalty accounting either at a record label or another capacity
- Good knowledge of music royalty accounting principles and record deals (recording, distribution & publishing).
- Good overall Technical understanding of SaaS products strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Proactive and ability to work autonomously
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
- A permanent contract in our Brussels office (we say “office”, but we were hybrid before hybrid was a thing)
- 28 holidays a year
- Company contribution to public transport
- Sports Club membership
Apply: Send your cv and a short explanation why you’re applying for this position.