Reporting to the General Manager and working alongside the marketing team, to market key UK and U.S. frontline East West repertoire in the UK and be responsible for developing UK owned Artist repertoire.
You’ll be working as a key part of a marketing team, collaborating closely with the digital and creative teams, with a strong digital focus and a passion to break new artists in the streaming space. As East West is a newly re-launched label you will be a key part of the labels growth and direction.
- To be responsible for product managing frontline East West titles as defined by General Manager with a focus on growing our artists in the streaming space.
- Generation of effective sales tools, digital and marketing material designed to promote Artist albums including creative advertising assets (digital, press, online, radio, outdoor) and presenting to Commercial Sales team.
- Liaise with GM to formulate budgets and work with internal departments including Sales, Production, Licensing, Synch Licensing, Business Affairs and Finance as well as outside agencies such as designers, media agencies, PR companies and mastering studios to originate and release major products.
- Coordinate and execute artist promotion around album campaign with PR companies.
- Organise release schedules, budgets and provide album ideas around artist tour and any other key release opportunities.
- Digital analysis using available tools to provide data analysis and insight to inform campaigns
- Content creation using Photoshop/adobe for use in digital advertising and social media
- Liaise with streaming services to promote profile and playlisting work with the digital teams on streaming analysis and work with the digital teams on streaming analysis and create content to optimize our artists reach and share of voice in this area.
The successful candidate will:
- Have an excellent grasp of the UK music market in particular the UK streaming landscape
- Have a good understanding of administrative duties around music releases including label copy, scheduling and copy checking.
- Be an articulate and a creative individual with the ability to develop opportunities across streaming platforms
- Have an awareness and interest in current marketing trends and brand values
- Be able to work autonomously, be pro-active and take initiative
- Have solid experience in artist promotion and coordinating PR
- Be highly organised and diligent
- Have excellent all round communication skills
- Be a collaborative, team player, ability to form good relationships with colleagues (internally and externally) and top-line Artists and management.
- Be pro-active and forward thinking
- Be adept at using Adobe Suite and tools, Photoshop, Premier Pro,
- Have working knowledge of Facebook/Instagram/Twitter Analytics, YouTube certified, social analytics, key indicators of digital performance.