earMUSIC is Edel Group’s international record company dedicated to rock, pop, metal and alternative rock repertoire. The label merges the experience and tradition of over 20 years of success of Edel worldwide with a renewed musical direction and fresh approach to the development of artist’s career and new releases.
earMUSIC‘s roster features names such as Deep Purple, Alice Cooper, Foreigner, Chickenfoot, Hollywood Vampires, Joe Jackson, Gamma Ray, Stratovarius, Status Quo, Lisa Stansfield, Marillion, New Model Army, Babymetal, Dragonforce, Tarja, Myrath, H.E.A.T, and many others.
We are looking for a Senior Productmanager (m/f/d) to join our earMUSIC-team – preferred starting date March 1st.
- Devising and implementing quality and highly creative marketing campaigns.
- Liaising with our distribution to formulate a clear strategy, driving retail sales including retail sales initiatives.
- Responsible for all content origination and commissioning and delivery of all video, audio and digital content, as well as marketing assets, to meet deadlines and relevant specs to ensure global coordination.
- Responsible for planning and overseeing the digital marketing and social media roll out across artist campaign’s and co-ordinating and communicating the plan internationally with external partners.
- Responsible for origination and overlooking the campaign timeline and making sure all content is delivered within designated deadlines.
- Daily communication both with our inhouse team as well as the broader promo teams to provide a seamless line of communication.
- Projecting and managing campaign budgets effectively.
- Continious updates to the team to ensure clear global communication on releases.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years music industry experience as a product manager.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to put ideas into practice.
- Exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to balance multiple priorities.
- A pro-active and enthusiastic approach.
- Experience in digital marketing including retargeting and assigning spend across all platforms.
- Wide network of creative resources and contacts.
- Excellent written and spoken Englisch skills and good german language skills are mandatory.
- We are a mix of lively, creative and versatile people. And we have one in common: We love music, books and movies!
- We live an open and familiar business culture.
- Our working atmosphere couldn’t be better: the Elbe in front of the door, an outdoor terrace, modern offices and meeting rooms, bio-certified company restaurant, fresh fruit and free drinks.
- Edel scores with flexible working time models, social benefits, employee discounts, free copies and a range of sports activities. Mobile massages are possible.
- Committed, honest, empathetic. Always authentic. This is us.This is Edel. Is this you?