DWA (David Weise and Associates) is a full service business management firm proud to service the best in the industry. We are highly regarded for being an energetic firm, with the perfect blend of youthful enthusiasm and veteran experience.
This position is responsible for all areas of royalty administration. This includes, but not limited to, publishing administration, record label administration, licensing, copyright registration and royalty statement analysis.
The Royalty Manager is responsible for supervision of various royalty staff. As a supervisor, this role is responsible for prioritization of activities, ensuring high quality and timely delivery of a royalty related accounting services, and developing Royalty staff.
The Royalty Manager provides front line leadership and direction in a fast-paced environment requiring confidence, motivation, and attention to detail.
- Communicate with Account Managers, Tour Managers and Agents in coordination with Senior Tour Accountant.
- Supervise royalty staff, specifically assign, review and approve final work product of royalty department.
- Engage in the review and interpretation of royalty agreements.
- Work cooperatively with inter and intra departmental staff.
- Communicate with external companies and client
- Meet contractual accounting deadlines.
- Minimum of 5 years of music royalties experience, with 2 years of supervisory experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business required
- Royalty audit experience
- Good written and oral communications skill and strong customer service skills
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work autonomously on multiple projects while under pressure
- Proven ability to think ahead with vision and a proactive approach
- Experience developing and managing budgets including forecasting with demonstrated analytical skills
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of royalty administration
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
The position will receive a competitive compensation commensurate with experience and offers a comprehensive benefits package including retirement plan, paid holidays, and health benefits.
Please apply via email@example.com