Dublin Vinyl is a fast-growing vinyl record manufacturing and distribution company based in Dublin, Ireland.
Working with some of the biggest international record labels, artists and independents, we are proud to be producing some of the best quality records in the industry.
We are currently recruiting for Senior and Junior Account Manager positions to support our continued growth.
Successful candidates will work closely with the planning team liaising with our international record label clients, overseeing the manufacture of vinyl and print from receipt of audio and artwork through to delivery of finished product.
This is a hybrid position working remotely with visits to the plant in Dublin as required.
Working directly with Record Label clients in The UK, EU and North America, the primary function of this role is to provide a comfortable experience to Dublin Vinyl’s clients, ensuring orders are professionally managed at every stage from enquiry through to delivery.
- Preparing quotes for each job.
- Coordination of required parts from clients to required specifications.
- Liaising with the production and accounts departments at all stages to ensure deadlines are met and product delivered on schedule.
- Keeping clients updated on their order status.
- Updating production management software.
- Minimum 1-years for Junior and 3-years experience for Senior positions working in vinyl production or related industries.A good understanding of the vinyl industry and the manufacturing process.
- High levels of attention to detail are essential.
- Excellent communications skills, both internally and externally.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure and meet changing deadlines, while still producing a high quality service.
- Team player essential.
- Proficient in computer software packages including Google Suite, Project Management and CRM.
Please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com stating “Senior/Junior Account Manager Application” in the subject bar.