Drumcode Records is one of the biggest independent electronic music brands in the world. We are keen to find a passionate, resolute and professional individual with appropriate experience and skills to join our dynamic team of music driven professionals that spearhead Drumcode’s evolution. The ideal candidate will quickly immerse themselves in the culture of the label, its artists, the music and our vibrant schedule of global events. This fast-paced and creative role has a wide remit and the right candidate will be confident, thorough and have a intricate knowledge of social media – including all marketing tools available on those platforms. They will posses the ability to think on their feet and react quickly to the ever evolving world of social media to ensure we are always ahead of the curve and always embracing new features and facilities that would benefit our operation. The candidate must have the ability to create powerful, effective and engaging marketing campaigns for anything from label releases, events, tours, merchandise drops or anything else that may present itself. They must also have a good knowledge and passion for electronic music and the music industry and must also have an excellent grasp of design and video editing software.
- Creating and delivering innovative, efficient and effective social campaigns across a variety of channels including artists, labels, events, festivals and other brand activity.
- Day to day upkeep of all social media accounts including maintaining dark ads for key campaigns.
- Collecting data to present tot he team on the effectiveness of posts, campaigns, audience growth and interaction as well as all other key attributes to social media and its effectiveness.
- Implement strategies to constantly increase social media followers, subscribers, interactions, reach and overall growth.
- Monitor trends in social media and report back to key senior management to ensure we are always ahead do the curve with engaging new platforms or the always evolving features on existing ones.
- Creating exciting video and graphic content to use across artist / label / brand / promoter social media channels.
Experience & Requirements
- At least 3 years relevant experience required.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of all social media platforms.
- Good knowledge of the electronic music industry.
- Excellent writing, grammar and language skills.
- Excellent grasp of Adobe CS, with a key focus on video.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail are critical.
- A team player that will always go the extra mile.