Drumcode Records is one of the biggest independent electronic music labels in the world.
The ideal candidate will immerse themselves in the culture of the label, joining a small and closely knit team of people working together in a quickly expanding business.
You will be responsible for preparing and managing both physical and digital catalogue products, implementing our marketing strategy and ensuring commercial and promotional opportunities are maximised.
As Label Manager, you would be responsible for anything from multi-artist compilations to remix packages, playlist curation and digital initiatives as well as a regular stream of releases on a bi-weekly basis.
As a Label Manager you will need to be organised and adaptable, react quickly to the demands of the role and be able to execute multiple projects simultaneously. You will be a strong communicator and able to liaise effectively with the artists and managers directly.
- Create and execute unique creative marketing strategies including asset delivery, marketing strategy and timelines.
- Develop, maintain and expand relations with artists, managers, agents, pluggers, outside PR, distribution, DSP’s and others as required.
- Manage and track the co-ordination and execution of campaign timelines.
- Manage all associated release administration and other reporting and support tasks as required.
- Ensure timely delivery of all assets to required platforms.
- Management of all associated audio channels.
- At least 5 years relevant experience required.
- Extensive, proven experience and knowledge of the UK music industry with an in-depth knowledge of house and techno.
- Passion for independent music and label / artist development, having previously worked with emerging/breaking labels and artists.
- A network of artist, manager, label, press and PR relations.
- A strong grasp of the streaming market, digital platforms and social media.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with and understanding of music publishing, licensing and sync.