Drumcode Records is one of the biggest independent electronic music labels in the world.
The ideal candidate will immerse themselves in the culture of the label, joining a small and closely knit team of people working together in a quickly expanding business.
This is fast-paced role has a wide remit; The desired candidate will be confident, have knowledge of a wide range of marketing and social media management techniques and think creatively whilst able to respond to pressure. They will also have a good knowledge of the electronic music industry as well as an excellent grasp of design and video editing software.
- Creating and delivering innovative, efficient and effective social campaigns across a variety of channels including artists, labels, events, festivals and other brand activity.
- Day to day upkeep of all social media accounts.
- Measuring performance of all campaigns, to achieve results and insights to power future campaigns.
- Implement strategies to increase the number of social followers and clients social reach.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications and report back to key senior management.
- Creating a range of video and graphic content to use across all social media channels.
- At least 2 years relevant experience required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of all social media platforms.
- Good knowledge of the electronic music industry.
- Strong writing and language skills.
- Excellent grasp of Adobe CS, with a key focus on video.
- Attention to detail and organisational skills