Driift are helping to facilitate an evolution in live music. We produce and promote world-class livestream ticketed events, while delivering all the tech solutions, production capabilities and streaming functionality required within an artist-sensitive and deeply creative approach.
At Driift we are very passionate about marketing and are looking for someone that wants to question and perfect every single communication touchpoint between the artist and their fans.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly talented and motivated Marketing Manager to join the team. The key focus of the role will be to work alongside the COO & Head of Marketing to oversee the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns. The role will involve managing relationships with a wide range of clients from emerging to world-renowned artists.
- Communicate with artist’s management teams to establish and develop a strategic & creative vision for the marketing campaign
- Liaise with the production team to ensure campaign assets meet the desired objectives
- Work with artist label team including marketing, press and digital teams to coordinate a holistic approach to marketing
- Manage & oversee campaign deliverables and marketing timelines across multiple projects
- Monitor progress and provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustment and progress.
- Identify and solve problems in an effective and timely manner
- Collect and analyse performance data, and provide insights and recommendations for enhancing future strategies
- Contribute to the research and exploration of content and emerging digital streaming platforms
- Attending shows and events when required outside of normal working hours
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ideally looking for someone with a label marketing manager experience so they have experience with marketing assets, press releases, social calendars, CRM and more. Also open to candidates with live music marketing experience.
- Demonstrated experience in marketing management within the music industry
- Excellent networking and communication skills
- Proven strategic thinker with the ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong organisational, analytical and negotiation skills with the ability to manage multiple projects while working under tight deadlines
- Embraces teamwork with the ability to work independently
- A proactive work ethic
Basis: Full Time – 40 Hour working week – flexible working hours
Location: Remote working – travel to London may be required