DreamTeam is a London-based boutique artist services company, established in 2019 in London by Jane Third and Vincent Clery-Melin.
We work for independent artists, helping them grow their business through a combination of audience development, business strategy and hands-on global marketing. We assemble a dream team of partners around the world to perfectly match the needs of each artist. We are a fast-growing start-up company which aims to provide maximum focus to a very small number of clients. Our current active roster includes Jungle, Cautious Clay, Yung Lean and Lily Allen, among others. We also provide strategic consultation for a small number of leading music companies, such as Mom+Pop Records and YEAR0001.
We’re looking for a talented, creative and dynamic self starter to join our two co-founders, work very closely with our artist and manager clients, and lead our efforts in the area of digital marketing and audience development. As our in-house digital expert you will be responsible for conceiving, leading and also executing digital marketing campaigns and initiatives, as well as supporting and educating our artist and artist manager clients on digital and audience development best practices globally and across multiple platforms.
You are most likely already working in the music industry in a similar or adjacent role, with at least two years hands-on experience in digital audience development at a music company : label or artist services company, artist management company, or social media / digital marketing agency. You have an excellent understanding of all digital platforms, alongside areas such as ecommerce and CRM. You have experience of artist, music and tour marketing. You have a solid set of contacts in the industry, particularly in the world of digital platforms, as well as a passion for keeping up to date with all music industry and tech developments.
This is a role for a self-starter; you need to be versatile, adaptable, eager to learn, and able to think on your feet. As much as the role is very strategic in nature you also need to be a “doer” and hands-on in your approach to work. You also need to be highly organised and methodical, and your interpersonal skills must be excellent, as you will be working with different stakeholders such as artists, artist managers, distributors and label services companies.
What will the audience development manager at DreamTeam do?
- Audit our clients digital practices across all digital platforms, ecommerce, mailing lists, and make recommendations.
- Drive digital best practices for our clients’ artist management teams.
- Conceive, review and direct social posting schedules for our clients active campaign phases.
- Conceive and implement industry-leading digital marketing initiatives, and social media strategies to help achieve our clients’ goals, either directly or through sourcing and oversight of 3rd party partners.
- Oversee digital advertising campaigns through our client’s digital advertising agencies.
- Compile and analyse reports from all analytics sources available and present conclusions to our clients.
- Build content strategies and if necessary source assets as required for social media and advertising campaigns.
- Build and develop strategic relationships with all digital platforms on behalf of our artist clients.
Why us ?
- This is an opportunity to join an ambitious start-up business in the fast growing field of independent artists. Joining the company early means there’s a lot of room for personal and professional development.
- Vincent and Jane, the founders of DreamTeam are industry veterans with vast experience working with artists and building successful companies in the independent sector, and they love sharing that experience as well as learning from their colleagues.
- This is the opportunity to work closely with a small number of great artists and their managers and be right where the decisions are made that make a difference to an artist’s career.
- We truly dedicate ourselves to delivering the best possible service for our clients, and always put the artist’s needs first.