Established in 2007, Downtown Music Publishing is one of the world’s leading rights-management firms with offices in major music markets around the globe, including New York, Nashville, Los Angeles, London, Amsterdam, Tokyo, Paris, and Sydney.
The company’s catalog spans over a hundred years of popular music, encompassing some of the world’s most beloved songwriters and artists including The Beatles, John Lennon & Yoko Ono, Ryan Tedder, Benny Blanco, Hans Zimmer, The Kinks, One Direction, Mötley Crüe, Robin Thicke, Naughty Boy, Phish, Hardwell, Jason Isbell, Sturgill Simpson and Santigold.
Downtown Music Publishing is wholly owned by Downtown & Company, which also owns New York-based Downtown Music Studios and SongtrustR, the world’s largest technology platform for songwriting and music publishing royalties, which powers global royalty collection from over 120 territories and more than 20,000 unique income sources worldwide.
Downtown is looking for a Receptionist/Office Coordinator to join our fast growing UK office.
We are looking for a unique individual, a team player who is passionate about music and who will share in our success story.
What will you do:
- Manage the main phone line, screen calls and take messages
- Meet and greet clients, guests and vendors and enhance the guest experience
- Liaise with the New York office on office needs
- Manage corporate calendars and board rooms
- Sort and distribute mail
- Assist with the organization of office celebrations and events
- Manage office supplies and be the point of contact for all office needs
- Assist various teams with Ad Hoc projects
What skills do you have:
- Strong and effective communicator
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confident, highly driven and motivated with a can-do attitude
- Personable, approachable, self aware and capable of handling clientele at all levels
- Self motivated and target drive
- Fluent in Google Docs and MS Programs