An exciting opportunity has become available at one of the leading Neighbouring Rights collection agencies based in London.
Double Six Rights Management is seeking a self-motivated and driven individual to support with the day-to-day operation of the company and to help maximise revenue for both label and performer clients.
Part of the Domino Music Group, Double Six Rights was founded in 2011 and now boasts an extensive roster of label, performer and producer clients from across the globe, including internationally renowned artists, influential indies, and sought-after producer/session players.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone to develop their experience in all areas of Neighbouring Rights and working with a focused and dedicated team in South West London.
Key accountabilities include:
- To work with performer and label clients and obtaining the relevant metadata for all releases
- To undertake proactive catalogue research and gather any supporting evidence which may be required to support claims
- To register repertoire and make claims at international collection societies and ensure that all local metadata requirements are met
- To liaise with collection societies as and when required about repertoire registrations
- To support the team with reviewing and processing recording disputes at societies
- To identify any missing data in repertoire and research/work with clients to obtain missing information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic and results driven
- Supportive and a great team player
- Competent with Excel
- Excellent organisation and planning
- Analytical and thorough with excellent attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Understanding and experience in Neighbouring Rights with knowledge of overseas collection societies
- Experience of working with artists, labels, managers, lawyers and accountants
Please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Thursday 18th July