An exciting opportunity has become available at one of the leading Neighbouring Rights collection agencies based in London. Double Six Rights Management is seeking a self-motivated and detail orientated individual to support with the day-to-day operation of the company and to help maximise revenues for Double Six label clients.
Part of the Domino Music Group, Double Six Rights was founded in 2011 and boasts an extensive roster of label, performer, and producer clients from across the globe, including internationally renowned artists, influential indies, and sought-after producer/session players.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone to develop their understanding in music rights and copyright or develop their existing experience in all areas of neighbouring rights and joining a fast growing and passionate team based in and out of the Domino offices in South West London.
Key accountabilities include:
- Extracting release information for Domino owned catalogue from our central system and ensuring repertoire is compliant for ingestion at local and international collection societies.
- Liaising internally with the Digital Ops team and Project Managers to verify any Domino release information as and when required.
- To build relationships and work closely with Double Six label clients and gather catalogue metadata for all new releases on a regular basis and ingesting into our system.
- Identifying any issues within label repertoire data and rectifying through repertoire research and liaising directly with clients.
- Registering repertoire at international collection socieites and with partners around the world ensuring that all local metadata requirements are met.
- Working closely with the relevant contacts at each international society as and when required for repertoire queries.
- To update and maintain our repertoire delivery schedule to keep a clear audit trail of society deliveries and ensure that all deadlines are met.
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and thorough with a keen eye for detail
- Supportive and a great team player
- Great organisation and planning skills
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel
Understanding and experience in Neighbouring Rights with knowledge of overseas collection societies
Experience of working within a record label or distributor.
Please send a covering letter stating how you meet the requirements, along with your CV to [email protected] by 10th June 2021. Please include the job title in the subject line and state where you saw this advert.
Domino Recording Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religion or any other status protected by law.