An exciting opportunity has become available at one of the leading Neighbouring Rights collection agencies based in London. Double Six Rights Management is seeking a self-motivated and detail orientated individual to join the high performing team through day-to-day coordination and operation of the company, to help maximise revenues for Double Six label clients.
Part of the Domino Music Group, Double Six Rights was founded in 2011 and boasts an extensive roster of label, performer, and producer clients from across the globe, including internationally renowned artists, influential indies, and sought-after producer/session players.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to deepen and develop understanding in music rights and copyright and existing experience in all areas of neighbouring rights through joining a fast growing and passionate team based in and out of the Domino offices in South West London.
Key accountabilities include:
- Ownership of coordination of the process of recording conflict resolution at collection societies around the world for Domino and Double Six label catalogue
- To plan, prioritise, and track conflict resolution across multiple countries – reactively and proactively
- To provide detailed and regular reporting and updates on progress internally to ensure that cases are escalated when required
- Build strong working relationships with contacts at international societies and with various record companies around the world – to resolve outstanding conflicts, release held revenues and maximise distributions
- Work with internal stakeholders and Double Six label clients regarding recording conflicts and ensure any rights and catalogue changes are reflected in our system and at societies
- Proactively audit registered repertoire at international societies to ensure claims in each territory are correct
- To regularly review, address and process unclaimed repertoire lists received from international societies throughout the year and make any necessary claims
- Analyse revenues from international societies and address any possible catalogue data flags or challenges
- International travel to societies may be required from time to time to aid in the process of conflict resolution and to continue strengthening our global reach and ways of working
- Collaborate with the Double Six Rights Management team in problem solving, idea generation and ways of working
- Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills in all forms
- Analytical and thorough with a keen eye for detail
- Supportive and a great team player
- Proactive, self-starter with growth mindset
- Great organisation and planning skills – ability to work with key deadline dates
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel
Please send a CV and cover letter/short video cover message if preferable to [email protected] before 5pm on Wednesday 26th January 2022.