An exciting opportunity has become available at one of the leading Neighbouring Rights collection agencies based in London. Double Six Rights Management is seeking a self-motivated and great team player to join the high performing team through day-to-day coordination and operation of the company, to help maximise revenues for Double Six label clients.
Part of the Domino Music Group, Double Six Rights was founded in 2011 and boasts an extensive roster of label, performer, and producer clients from across the globe, including internationally renowned artists, influential indies, and sought-after producer/session players.
This role is a fantastic entry-level opportunity for someone to gain an understanding in music rights and copyright and deepen existing knowledge in all areas of neighbouring rights through joining a fast growing and passionate team based in and out of the Domino offices in South West London.
Key accountabilities include:
- Assist the team with processing incoming performer client metadata and adding to the system
- Play a key role in the on-boarding process for new performer clients by carrying out proactive catalogue research and using various external data sources to ensure discographies are complete and accurate
- Proactively audit existing performer client metadata on a regular basis, comparing against external sources and liaising with clients to ensure that we have the most up to date discographies and line-up information
- Build strong working relationships and liaise with performer clients and their management regarding their catalogue and obtaining evidence when necessary
- Support the wider team with generating and sending society paperwork to new performers and collection socieites and tracking progress
- Support the wider team on catalogue management tasks and initiatives to uphold excellent data standards; data cleansing, audits, solving conflicts
- Register repertoire and make claims at international collection socieites as and when required ensuring that all local metadata requirements are met
- Collaborate with the Double Six Rights Management team in problem solving, idea generation and ways of working
- Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills in all forms
- Analytical and thorough with a keen eye for detail
- Supportive and a great team player
- Proactive, self-starter with growth mindset
- Great organisation and planning skills – ability to work with key deadline dates
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel skillset
Please send a CV and cover letter/short video cover message if preferable to email@example.com before 5pm on Friday 28th January 2022.
Please include the job title in the subject line and state where you saw this advert.
Domino Recording Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religion or any other status protected by law.