An exciting opportunity has arisen at one of the leading Neighbouring Rights collection agencies. Double Six Rights Management seeks an experienced, self-motivated and commercially driven Neighbouring Rights executive to head up the company and drive the future growth of the business.
Part of Domino Music Group, Double Six Rights was founded in 2011 and now boasts an extensive roster of over 200 label, performer and producer clients from across the globe, including internationally renowned artists, influential indies, and sought-after producer/session players.
Double Six has seen significant growth over the past 7 years and is now ready to enter into the next phase of its development. With a very strong administrative and reporting IT structure, the business has a solid base and is well placed to achieve its future goals.
- Drive the continued growth and development of the business
- Maintain and enhance the profile and reputation of the business
- Maintain existing relationships with clients and societies
- Stay on top of legal and territorial developments
- Oversee the operations team across royalties, society affiliations, repertoire claims, duplicate claims, evidence requests, unclaimed lists
- Manage relationships with 65 societies across 40 territories
- Direct developments in software, systems and processes to ensure we are keeping up with our contemporaries
- Participate in industry initiatives and events
- Develop marketing strategy, website and social media
Skills and attributes:
- Open minded, strategic thinker with the ability to develop and action plans effectively
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Neighbouring Rights
- Results driven with a sympathy for the spirit and culture of Domino Music Group
- Strong local and international network of contacts
- Experience of working with artists, labels, managers, lawyers and accountants
- Strong leadership qualities and experience of managing at senior level
- Proven track record of growing and developing a business
- Organised and thorough with excellent attention to detail
Please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Closing date for applications is 1 June 2018