Domino is looking for a freelance / part-time Technology Product Manager, working across both its Record Label and Publishing divisions, based in the London office.
The role will be focused on evaluating the company’s requirements around tools and tech products, and managing their development internally (with our team of 2 developers), externally (sourcing and managing external / freelance developers), as well as sourcing off-the-shelf products and services.
Areas of focus could include: managing larger-scale web development projects, CRM and customer database management tools, internal digital supply chain systems, reporting / analysis tools to summarise streaming and consumption data, and B2B client management and catalogue pitching tools.
The responsibilities of the role would include:
- To drive forward the development and delivery of digital products and services, working to the priorities of the label and publishing teams. Collaborate with our Head of Development in shaping and prioritising our overall development roadmap.
- To lead user training and feedback across all departments: with focus on internal usage and engagement across our services. Identify and capture user stories and core feedback to prioritise how we build, improve and optimise our digital product features.
- To identify and evaluate external / off-the-shelf tech solutions where required to meet the requirements of the business, which for resource or expertise reasons shouldn’t lead to internal development, and help implement these with the teams.
The candidate needs to:
- Have experience and ability in planning new digital products and services, from business case to product launch
- Have a high level of technology literacy (applications, systems and processes), in order to apply an understanding of Domino’s technology stack to day-to-day work
- Be well versed in understanding the work flows and working methods of digital developers
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
An understanding of – and experience in working in – the music business and the record label and music publishing environments will be a significant plus for the role.
To apply: Please send us an email detailing how you meet the requirements, along with any supporting information (CV, link to portfolio etc) to [email protected]