Domino Recording Co. is looking for a Senior International Marketing Manager with 5 years+ proven experience in international marketing and promotions, including the running of global campaigns.
The International Marketing Manager’s core responsibility is to oversee international campaigns for our artists from the inception of the campaign strategy (jointly with the artist team, the project manager and our global marketing strategist) to the rollout of campaigns to our offices and distributors and partners around the world.
The role, based in London, will be focussed on the marketing of our releases internationally: ensuring the overall strategy is rolled out successfully to all markets, agreeing specific targets for the campaign territory by territory and monitoring results and reporting back to the Domino UK-(or US) based team.
The role will also include elements of managing the international promotions information flow and coordination of international promotions on some specific campaigns.
The successful candidate will be part of a team of four and report into the MD of the label.
They will work very closely with other departments within the company including the UK and US project management team, our global marketing strategy team, our digital marketing and digital account management team – as well our 3rd party partners in offices and distributors around the world.
For each artist campaign assigned to them the Senior International Marketing Manager will be in charge of:
- Working alongside the rest of the global team at Domino, the project managers, the artist team, the tour agent to help design the best international campaigns for each artist.
- Overseeing the overall international campaign, including driving results through our partners and staff around the world, reporting international activity on our campaigns to
the Domino UK or US team and artist teams as appropriate, and overseeing marketing budgets for an assigned list of artists.
- Overseeing stock orders, sales feedback and sales target projections
- Collecting int’l radio feedback and creating reports on airplay and radio strategies
- Collecting int’l marketing plans and presenting budgets for approvals
- Request and help create specific marketing tools for use in the territories
- Being fully aware of the artist promotion and touring plans driving the campaign
- Keep track of all tour dates and communicate them accordingly with the int’l teams
- Additional tasks to include overseeing some of the international promotion activities on some specific campaigns.
How to apply:
To apply, please email a CV and covering letter stating how you meet the requirements to email@example.com before close of business on Friday September 22nd , 2017. Please quote the job title in email subject line.