Junior Digital Marketing Manager
Domino Recording Company is seeking a full-time Junior Digital Marketing Manager to be based in our London office, joining the label’s marketing team.
We are seeking an individual to be one of the central conduits for digital marketing and advertising initiatives for our artist’s campaigns. The successful candidate will work in collaboration with Domino’s Head of Marketing and lead campaign project managers in originating and delivering digital campaigns in line with their requisite goals and strategies, as well as contribute and assist the label’s ever-evolving digital campaign management as part of the marketing team.
The individual will live and breathe digital culture and be savvy to the latest marketing tools and strategies to enable top-level campaigns. We are seeking a candidate who has great interpersonal skills, is a self-starter and can work in an open, creative, and fast-paced group environment.
- Conceiving, overseeing, and delivering digital marketing campaigns in conjunction with and direction from the Marketing and Project Management teams
- Plan and execute creative digital advertising campaigns that are complimentary to campaign marketing objectives, and effectively phase campaign activity and budgets. Experience should include, but not be limited to, campaigns with
- Facebook/Instagram, the Google Ads ecosystem including search, display and YouTube, retargeting, Twitter, TikTok and further paid placements.
- Direct, assist and report on internal booking of digital advertising for the UK and rest of world (exc. North America), with the assistance of a co-ordinator and in liaison with UK and international marketing departments
- Compile comprehensive demographic and engagement reports on advertising campaigns, social media audiences, YouTube/VEVO data and more in collaboration with the Marketing and Digital teams using appropriate data channels and aggregators
- Brief and assist in the creation of digital marketing tools in collaboration with internal and external designers including campaign websites, photo and video content, banner advertisements, bespoke social media assets, pre-roll video ads and more.
- Run social media campaigns and fan focused engagement initiatives, speaking to and leveraging our artists’ ecosystems to best complement our campaigns.
- Assist in the maintenance, development and growth of Domino label social media channels and its audiences
- Assist in accounting for all Domino digital advertising activity with the assistance of a co-ordinator
Applicants should send their CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date: Friday September 30th
Domino Recording Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religion, or any other status protected by law.