Domino Publishing require an imaginative, well-organised, out-going, musically-minded Head of Synchronisation to lead our synch team’s efforts to pro-actively secure placements for our writers and effectively maintain close relations with them and the film, TV & gaming communities.
The Head of Synch will be expected to develop marketing strategies and keep abreast of new production developments and licensing opportunities, maintain existing relationships with music supervisors while seeking out and developing new contacts in the music licensing community, and have a keen understanding of the types of artists / genres of music that are appropriate for prospective placements.
It is an international role (excluding the US & Canada) reporting to the Managing Director.
Key functions would include:
- Strategic licensing and brand partnerships
- Liaising with international contacts and sub-publishers
- Focussing on strategic/commercial markets and business development
- Spotting trends in sync briefs and communicating those to managers and A&R
- Individual targeting – reach out to key contacts and develop closer relations
- Client outreach, networking & meetups
- Represent Domino Publishing at events such as concerts, showcases, listening parties, mixers, industry events and more.
- Conceptualize and execute artist and writer showcases, workshops, meetings
- Communicate across departments including A&R teams and our sister record label and our US office’s synch team
- Providing regular pitch reports
Someone with at least five years of experience within a similar role with established contacts and track record is essential.
Please supply a cover letter and CV clearly setting out your achievements to date to [email protected] by Friday July 30h, 2021.
Please include the job title in the subject line and state where you saw this advert.
Domino Publishing Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religion, or any other status protected by law.