Domino Publishing seeks an enthusiastic and organised individual to join our team as Creative Synchronisation Assistant.
As the Creative Sync Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting the Domino UK Sync team in its day-to-day operation, with both creative and administrative tasks. The role reports into the Head of Synchronisation, working closely with the A&R assets coordinator.
This is a fulltime position and an opportunity to join an ambitious and friendly team in a fast-paced and ever-growing area of business.The Sync team seeks opportunities and secures placements across a variety of fields (including adverts, Film, TV, and games) across the world (excl. North America), maintaining existing contacts while seeking out and developing new contacts. Having a passion for independent music with a strong affinity to Domino’s roster, the key accountabilities include:
- Catalogue management – Working with the A&R assets coordinator, tagging and playlisting songs, to make sure the sync team can actively promote the catalogue.
- Marketing – Preparing and delivering marketing assets for the purpose of newsletters, gigs/events invites and presentations, including writer promo packs, one-sheets, keynotes, social content etc)
- Website & Socials – Updating the website, blog, socials and Spotify playlists.
- Contacts management – Researching new clients, maintaining the team’s contacts database, and handling guestlist and tickets for the sync team + clients (Domino Records only), confirming stage times and confirmations for all worldwide shows (excl. North America)
- Reports – Update internal pitch overviews to assist with trend analysis and external reports
- General team support – Setting up meetings/calls, booking reservations and trips, monitoring the generic sync inboxes.
- Pitch support – Assisting with pitches across all media (ads, TV/film, games, brands) – Worldwide ex. North America.
- Attend gigs
- Event management
- TV blanket admin
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Is a proactive self-starter who’s highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Has excellent MS office skills (Excel, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint)
- Has broad music knowledge and an excellent understanding of/experience with tagging (incl. moods, genres, lyrical themes)
- Has excellent communication skills (both written and verbal). A fluent second language is useful.
- Has basic asset creation skills (Photoshop)
- Is a confident multitasker, working independently as well as part of a team, working under pressure, prioritise heavy workloads and meet tight deadlines.
- Passionate about independent music and Domino’s roster
- Must be able to commit to regular after-hours events and welcome the chance to meet and engage new contacts
- Must enjoy networking and socialising, maintaining a professional and friendly demeanour.
Please supply a cover letter and CV clearly setting out your achievements to date to [email protected] before December 13, 2021.
Please include the job title in the subject line and state where you saw this advert.
Domino Publishing Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religion, or any other status protected by law.