Domino seeks an experienced publicist to join their promo team, based in their London office in Wandsworth Town.
The PR department is one of the most exciting seats in the company, you will be front and centre with the music and responsible for taking it to the world. It’s hard work, but deeply rewarding for true music and media lovers.
- Must have at least 2-3 years proven experience in music PR
- Knowledge and experience in social media
- Existing contacts within the music industry across national online and print
- An interest in/existing contacts in the world of blogs, influencers, podcasters and playlist owners
- Steering innovative, modern PR campaigns
- Building and maintaining strong media relationships with national print and online outlets
- Commissioning visual and written assets for each campaign, helping to weave a compelling story around each release
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter and to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 18th June, 2021.
Please also include examples of your writing (press releases or biographies) and examples of recent campaign successes
Finally, please include the job title in the subject line and state where you saw this advert.
Domino Recording Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religion or any other status protected by law.