Domino is recruiting for a Production & Digital Operations Coordinator to join the team in its London office.
Main responsibilities include:
- Book new release mastering, circulate files during approval, and order approved assets in conjunction with the MDs assistant for full session archiving
- Order vinyl test pressings, and carry out internal QC at Domino
- Load mastered music to the Domino release manager system, grant access to assets for other staff, supply streams/downloads, and oversee our additional 3rd party watermarked platform
- Generate and maintain UPCs, catalogue numbers, and ISRCs for the project management and digital teams
- Liaise with project management, A&R and the USA office on release dates, confirm manufacturing timelines, and commercially viable print/packaging specs for manufacturing of CD and vinyl
- Circulate quantity requests to all territories for both new release and selected back catalogue lines, and tabulate and place purchase orders for finished stock and buffer print accordingly
- Communicate stock deliveries, and logistics arrangements to our USA office, distribution partners and UK office, in conjunction with the UK warehouse and D2C team. Chase tracking info, and ensure project management are kept informed asap of any delays/issues
- Obtain up-to-date stockholding reports from our UK warehouse, USA office and international distributors. Monitor recent sales history, and place re-print and re-press orders
- Check invoices for all procured services above
- Oversee catalogue migrations and licenced catalogue assets (masters, print specs etc) – for CD and vinyl
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Closing date: Monday 19th September 2022.
Domino Recording Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religion, or any other status protected by law.