Based in our Berlin office, Domino Recording Company is seeking a full time Product Manager to run artist campaigns for the German market.
The ideal candidate will be a music enthusiast with an interest in the product management of releases, a passion for digital culture and technology, as well as knowledge of digital music sales and the streaming landscape. The Product Manager will report to the Head of Domino, Germany.
Great interpersonal skills, a self-starting attitude and the ability to work in an open and creative group environment are key to this hire.
Experience in the music industry or a related field is preferable.
- Overseeing an assigned roster of artist campaigns in Germany and setting up release plans in line with UK international plans.
- Overseeing M&P budgets, adding value to campaigns through creative marketing, delivering efficiencies in expenditure, and setting and overseeing sales targets.
- Supervising and coordinating promotion and touring plans with in house or external promotion teams and UK-based international team.
- Collating and reporting of campaign feedback including sales figures, promo results and other German market-specific data.
- Setting objectives for local results at digital German partners such as Spotify, Apple, Amazon etc. – in conjunction with the Head of Domino Germany, and the UK-based international team – and delivering on these objectives through directly pitching to digital partners.
- To develop and maintain strong relationships on the label relations/editorial side of German DSPs as well as developing knowledge of the DSP area, how it is evolving, and what it means to artist campaigns.
- Coordinating local digital marketing activities with the UK-based digital marketing teams and help implementing digital trade marketing locally.
- Tracking and reporting of key playlist inclusions at all DSPs.
- Maintenance of Domino Recording Co. Germany social media accounts and website.
- Coordinating local pricing and metadata on releases between UK international team and local distributor.
- Maintenance and distribution of local tour dates and release schedules.
- Servicing of music and videos to various parties.
- Proven experience in project management, marketing or promotion in the music industry or related field.
- A digital native and active on social media.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English.
- Attention to detail & ability to multitask.
- Familiarity with Domino and its artists would be an asset.
Please send a covering letter stating how you meet the requirements along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before October 12th, 2018.
Please write Product Manager, Germany in the email subject line.