PA and A&R Coordinator
Based in our London office, Domino Recording Company seeks a full time PA and A&R Coordinator.
This combined and challenging role is two thirds A&R Coordinator and one third Personal Assistant. The purpose of this role is to ensure that the recording commitments of Domino artists are organised to the highest level so that albums are delivered in a timely manner and within budget.
- To coordinate the recording requirements of Domino and associated label artists. This will include booking studio time, travel and accommodation, equipment hire, liaising with managers and producers and ensuring tapes and drives are delivered.
- You will be required to keep track of spends by way of budgets and to communicate with in-house accounts and business affairs with regards to invoices and contracts.
- You will be required to look after the A&R Director’s diary and itineraries, organise meetings, travel and accommodation.
- You will maintain the Domino sound recording archive.
- From time to time you may be required to carry other duties as appropriate.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A passion for the record making process
- Ability to work to deadline and work under pressure
- An ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Budget management and strong computer skills
- 2 years music industry experience
Please send a covering letter stating how you meet the requirements along with your CV to email@example.com before 5pm on Monday 2nd December 2019.
Please quote the job title in the subject heading.