Domino Recording Co. is seeking a friendly, outgoing and self-motivated individual with strong organizational skills to join our US marketing team.
This position reports to the Senior Project Manager and is based in our Brooklyn, NY office.
The position works within the US marketing team to assist Project Managers and the Digital Marketing Manager at their direction.
The Marketing Manager’s duties include:
- Assist PMs with the following but not limited to:
- Retail one-sheets and retail marketing
- Campaign timelines
- Marketing reports and research
- Radio campaigns – non-comm, college, AAA, and specialty
- Coordinate and book all tour promo from posters, stickers, marketing materials, promotional mail outs and street team campaigns
- Explore and manage non-digital advertising options – out of home, print, TV, radio, etc.
- Coordinate Label Copy with PMs and A&R
- Construct in-depth reports to help gauge and compare marketing for comparable releases in the marketplace
- Manage and coordinate all guest lists and ticket buys for North American tours
- Explore and manage all consumer print and outdoor media buys and art creation with designer and PMs
- Maintain campaign budgets in conjunction with PMs
- Assist with any project management duties as needed
- Any other duties as assigned
- Minimum of two years’ experience in the music industry or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience with Adobe – InDesign, Photoshop – preferred
- Ability to multitask
Domino Recording Co. was founded in the UK in 1993 by Laurence Bell, who is still the primary creative force of the company.
Initially focused on releasing singles and albums by American artists in the UK (Pavement, Bonnie “Prince” Billy, Sebadoh), the label has expanded over the past decade to include offices in New York, Berlin, Paris and Sydney and has had considerable worldwide success, both commercial and artistic, with acts as diverse as Arctic Monkeys, Franz Ferdinand, Animal Collective, Dirty Projectors, Real Estate, The Kills, and Jon Hopkins to name a few.
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Please include Marketing Coordinator in the subject line.