Domino Recording Company is seeking a full time Label Manager to run its artist campaigns in the Australian market.
This is a fixed term 12-month maternity leave contract based in either in Melbourne or Sydney.
The ideal candidate will be a music enthusiast with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the marketing, product management, promotion and distribution of international artists in the Australian market.
- Overseeing Domino artist campaigns in Australia and setting up release plans in line with UK and international plans.
- Overseeing M&P budgets, delivering efficiencies in expenditure, and setting and overseeing sales targets.
- Overseeing and/or directly running publicity campaigns for all Domino releases with the UK-based international team – including print and online media, national radio and TV.
- Overseeing and/or directly running publicity/promotional campaigns for Australian tours.
- Collating and reporting of campaign feedback including sales figures, promo results and other Australian market-specific data.
- Setting up all Domino product releases, including coordinating local pricing and metadata, on releases between UK international team and local distributor.
- Directly pitching to and setting objectives for Australian digital partners including Spotify, Apple, and Amazon etc.
- To develop and maintain strong relationships with the editorial teams at the Australian DSPs.
- Coordinating local digital marketing activities and implementing digital trade marketing locally.
- Tracking and reporting of playlist inclusions at all DSPs.
- Maintenance of Domino Recording Co. Australia social media accounts and website.
- Circulation of new press releases, local tour dates and release schedules.
- To maintain relationships with promoters, agents and other interested parties.
- Servicing of music and videos to various parties.
- Proven experience in project management, promotions and both the physical & digital distribution of international artists in the Australian market.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and multitask.
- Familiarity with Domino and its artists.
Please send a covering letter stating how you meet the requirements along with your CV to email@example.com before October 12, 2018.
Please write Label Manager, Australia in the email subject line.