Domino seeks a Head of International to lead the marketing and promotional strategy of the label internationally and manage our relationships with our third-party partners abroad.
This pivotal role will report into the board and is based in our London office.
- To lead the London International Department and supervise the operations of our offices in Berlin and Paris along and our remote personnel in Australia and Singapore.
- To input to the development of release plans in conjunction with the UK and US marketing teams, including pre-release planning, promotional coordination and digital strategy.
- To oversee the implementation of marketing plans, coordinate sales targets and manage project and departmental budgets.
- To serve as a liaison with artist management providing logistical insight, planning and international market feedback.
- To provide weekly updates on priority projects highlighting sales information, data analysis, market feedback and new developments.
- To evaluate all international deal structures and provide regular assessments of the performance of our third party international partners.
- To develop an overall strategy for and pursue deeper partner relationships in emerging markets.
- 5+ years music industry experience in the international sector.
- Proven experience in leading a team and collaborating across multiple departments and international territories.
- A good working knowledge of the digital landscape, including streaming platform and social media best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks.
- The ability to travel internationally on a regular basis
- Most importantly, a passion for music and understanding of the Domino roster.
Please send a covering letter stating how you meet the requirements along with your CV to Internationalhire@dominorecordco.com before February 22nd, 2019.