Based in our London office, Domino Recording Company seeks a full-time Digital Rights Manager, to be employed on a 1 Year Fixed Term basis.
In this role you will be working with YouTube and Facebook’s content management systems on a daily basis, with responsibility for channel and rights management on these platforms. You will have a fundamental understanding of how the YouTube platform works, and how our channels and catalogue can be optimised to grow our artists’ reach and monetisation.
Digital Rights Management:
- Oversee rights management, and proactively audit key Domino catalogue across UGC platforms, in particular YouTube (Content ID) and Facebook. Effectively assert Domino’s rights across audio and video assets to maximise revenues. Manage content claims, takedown & whitelisting requests, and disputes in a timely manner.
- Work with other stakeholders across the business (Digital Accounts, Marketing, Synchronisation) in order to refine Domino’s rights management policies and working processes.
Video Content & Channel Management:
- Source and accurately enter & maintain metadata for all Domino video releases. Manage all uploads to YouTube and other video partners.
- Manage and maintain the Domino digital video archive.
In collaboration with Domino’s Marketing and Digital Accounts teams:
- Handle day-to-day YouTube channel management, including metadata optimisation. Implement best practices for YouTube across artist and label channels, in order to maximise audience growth, subscribers and channel income.
- Stay up to date on all relevant developments around the YouTube and Facebook platforms.
- 2+ years’ experience in YouTube / video platform channel management, or a digital music operations / supply chain role.
- Understanding of digital audio files and digital video specifications.
- A good and demonstrable working knowledge of music metadata and copyright.
- A recent YouTube certification is desirable.
- Content creation and video editing skills are a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; a collaborative team player.
- An analytical mindset with excellent attention to detail.
- A passion for music and understanding of the Domino roster.
Please send a covering letter stating how you meet the requirements (and including your salary expectations for the role), along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on Tuesday 30th June, 2020.
Domino Recording Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religion or any other status protected by law.