Based in our London office, Domino Recording Company is seeking a full time Digital Marketing Manager.
The Digital Marketing Manager is our central conduit for all digital marketing and advertising initiatives. Working closely with the UK Project Management and Marketing teams, they will originate the digital identity of our campaigns, developing comprehensive marketing plans and the assets to execute them, and manage our UK and International digital advertising activity.
We are seeking an individual who lives and breathes digital culture, and will bring a constant source of digital and technological ideas to the team. Alongside a strong strategic background and a practical skillset in running advertising campaigns, candidates with experience driving special projects, API builds and creative digital initiatives will be highly regarded.
Great interpersonal skills, a self-starting attitude and the ability to work in an open and creative group environment are key to this hire. Two years’ practical digital marketing experience in a music focused environment is preferable. Alternatively outstanding candidates from the field of film, media or TV will be considered.
- Conceive and oversee digital marketing endeavors for Domino’s project roster, working closely with the Project Management and Marketing teams.
- Lead UK & International digital advertising campaigns that are complimentary to campaign marketing objectives, working closely with the UK & International teams to effectively phase campaign activity and budgets.
- Buying, trafficking & optimising advertising across various platforms including Facebook Business Manager (including Facebook and Instagram), Google Ads (including Search, Display and YouTube), Snapchat and more, with support from a coordinator.
- Drive briefs for digital marketing tools in collaboration with internal and external designers/developers including: campaign websites and API builds, banner advertisements, bespoke social media assets, pre-roll video ads and more.
- Run social media campaigns and fan focused engagement initiatives, speaking to and leveraging our artists’ ecosystems to best serve our campaigns.
- Share digital knowledge within the team via demographic and engagement reports, social media snapshots, YouTube/VEVO data and advertising results.
- Stay abreast of and advise the team on the latest developments in online advertising, digital media, D2C and music/technology partnerships.
- Build and maintain relationships in the digital marketing realm, with a particular focus around social network partners including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and more.
- Minimum of two years’ digital advertising and campaign experience in the music industry or related field
- Regular user of Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter, with proven experience using social media to effectively enhance marketing campaigns
- Experience in International digital marketing highly regarded
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail & ability to multitask
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
Domino Recording Co. was founded in the UK in 1993 by Laurence Bell, who is still the primary creative force of the company. Initially focused on releasing singles and albums by American artists in the UK (Pavement, Bonnie “Prince” Billy, Sebadoh), the label has expanded over the past decade to include offices in New York, Berlin, Paris and Sydney and has had considerable worldwide success, both commercial and artistic, with acts as diverse as Arctic Monkeys, Franz Ferdinand, Animal Collective, Blood Orange, Dirty Projectors, Real Estate, The Kills, and Jon Hopkins to name a few.
Please send a covering letter stating how you meet the requirements along with your CV to [email protected] before 5pm on September 28th, 2018.